- [January 23,2011 @ 7: 39 pm]
- Her: Hey
- Me: Hey
- Her: so this might seem like its coming from no where but bryan made me realize it and im sorry for acting the way I do whenever I see you. I guess that’s just how I always act and its not right.
- Me: I understand. I mean we broke up, and probably that’s why you’re acting that way because seems like you’re mad at me or something. I try not to make things awkward, so I just ignore you whenever I see you.
- Her: Ya that’s probably it. But im over everything. So lets just start out new and forget about everything and just be friends?
- Me: I’m over with it too, although I still have some feelings for you. I’ll get over it eventually. But yeah of course new and everything, I would love that. Friends :)
- Her: ok:) well ill see you tomorrow if you guys go to the game then?
Seriously. If we start something, and it becomes a daily routine for 3 or more days.. I will feel weird if we don’t do it again. I’ll feel like something is missing. Like falling asleep on the phone at night, if we skip a night, I’ll feel like I’m missing something.. I don’t know, people tend to become part of my daily routine.
Yes, I think about you every single day. Yes, I re-read our conversations over and over again. Yes, I still check up on you. Yes, I still dream about you. Yes, I wish we were together again.