Like a text message or someone’s status. Everything was going fine until you accidentally came across something you didn’t want to read. Or found out something you were better off not knowing. It’s almost as if it was posted just to purposely hurt you. But you constantly read it over and over again to torture yourself. It sucks how one little thing can ruin your whole day.
THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE
All the time..
- teacher: wheres your homework?
- student: written in the stars
- teacher: where?
- student: a million miles away
- teacher: why are you telling the class this?
- student: a message to the main.. ohh
- teacher: do you want to miss spring break?
- student: seasons come and go
- teacher: change your attitude right now!
- student: but i will never change
- teacher: go to the principals office!!
- student: im on my way